Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Proper Jewelry Accessory To Achieve Your Own Distinctive Style

What colors do you wear to flatter your natural coloring?
I almost always wear black as a canvas for the jewelry. The jewelry is always a focal point, not only for color but also to provide an overall statement of my personal style.

How do you flatter your jewelry assets?
By instinctively choose diva pieces that complement and enhance those assets. We have fun indulging in what we have chosen as our signature style-bold, dramatic, unique, rare jewelry pieces or wearable art.Name a key diva piece. That’s hard to say, they are all key pieces to me. One piece that is unique for its type is a 100 inches strand of mix jade beads. There’s very little metal showing. It’s primarily a jade story. I complement that with a pair of tricolor matching jade bangles, a jade ring, and a simple gold earring. Sometimes I add a substantial carved blue jade pendant for added drama. I would wear that while shopping in Hawaii. The idea is to feel free to think outside the box or push the envelope a little on every level. Have courage.
rhinestone bangles wholesale
What are your must have accessories?
For some people its shoes, but for me, it’s jewelry. Everyday when I get up I ask myself, “what do I feel like wearing today? What do I feel like on my body? What personal adornment do I connect with today?” Then I do a mental scan of my jewelry drawers. Do I feel like wearing turquoise, ivory, sterling or gold? Do I want glass, wood, jade, or ivory beads? Do I want double strand, single, choker length, or long? Do I feel like contemporary amber or tribal amber? If I feeling blue or tire. I choose something that will give me an energy boost. It’s so intuitive. It happens unconsciously when I let my senses guide and inform me.
Proper Jewelry Accessory To Achieve Your Own Distinctive Style
An old favorite that you still wear, a jade ring that was custom made for me by my dear friend Harry Fireside. It’s always on my hand, and it’s become a part of me now. I have many pieces of jewelry in my collection. Some I wear once a year or once every five year but each one is hundred percent right when I do – whether it’s for a special event, work, a walk in the forest, or simply mailing a letter. Good enough is not good enough, each pieces of jewelry you own must be hundred percent right for you so you can love it forever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment